Coding Quality Manager
Schedule: Full-time Remote
Location: USA – Any remote location
Start Date: Position open until filled
- Directly supervise Quality Assurance Team including the preparation and delivery of staff performance evaluations and career development activities.
- Oversee the random QA selection utilizing the internal focus target lists developed from CMS, and approved RAC issues, OIG work plan topics, and historical areas of concern.
- Establishing policies and implementing changes
- Coordinating with client contacts to review departmental procedures, and evaluating the effectiveness of ECLAT Health Solution’s personnel
- Prepare weekly productivity and progress reports to VP of Operations
- Ensure strict adherence to HIPAA policies
- Supervise and Support the QA Medical Coding Analysts
- Distribute daily work assignments
- Provide education sessions to all coding and auditing staff
- Provide audit feedback constructively and with sensitivity
- Health Information Management (HIM) Coding & Auditing experience
- CCS certification required
- Customer service support – minimum 1 year experience.
- 5 years coding and QA experience in the hospital setting.
- Previous position with direct reports and staff supervision
- Experience using CGI Sovera, Nuance Clintegrity 360, 3M, HDM, McKesson Patient Folder
- Ability to travel for presentations and new client implementations (less than 10% travel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Additional certification of RHIA or RHIT
- AHIMA approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer
- Previous position working remotely
- Experience using Epic, Cerner PowerChart, MediTech, McKesson STAR Navigator