Recruiter & HR Manager
Location: Centreville, VA
Start Date: Position open until filled
- Monitor LinkedIn for ongoing recruiting opportunities and administer the LinkedIn Talent Solutions for new updates, job postings, and follow ups.
- Contact recruiters for assistance with recruiting efforts and make sure that all paperwork is taken care of and filed for our records.
- Constant advertisement of open career opportunities through various communication channels such as our Eclat Website, other job sites, social media, etc.
- Initial screening and evaluation of applicant submissions received through Eclat’s website, Eclat’s contact email, and other job postings. This screening process consists of making sure the applicants qualify and meet all job requirements; checking business references.
- Follow up with qualified candidates after initial screening via email to schedule secondary interviews with leadership team members accordingly. If travel needs are required, coordinate the travel arrangements.
- HR Manager:
- Work directly with Executive Management to establish recruiting tools and strategy requirements for Eclat Health Solutions after discussing company needs.
- Understand current employer legislation; enforce regulations with managers; recommend new procedures; conduct training to company team members when needed.
- Create new job descriptions after discussing company hiring needs with executive leadership team.
- Coordinate with new hire to collect all required onboarding information- Employee and Confidentiality Agreements, Direct Deposit information, Tax Forms.
- Coordinate and help set up benefits packages as needed (Health and Dental insurance, 401K).
- Execute background checks and send out Welcome/onboarding emails for all new hires.
- Distributes newly hired candidate’s payroll information to Finances Department upon the completion of onboarding, for them to process.
- Mail out company checks and paystubs and keep track of acceptance.
- File confidential payroll paperwork and on occasion, pay any outstanding tax balances when needed.
- Provide internal assistance to the Finance Department and to all employees regarding payroll, taxes, health insurance, or any unusual work-related concerns.
A BA/BS degree in HR or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of recruiting and HR experience.
- Knowledge of State and Federal Employment Law and Compliance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Able to successfully work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knows how to work in a team environment for a rapidly growing company with minimal supervision.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint