Director of Sales – Medical Billing (FT)
Location: USA – Remote
Start Date: Position open until filled
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge in revenue cycle management especially with the provision of billing services.
- Experience in managing sales pipeline across the board from development of sales prospects to facilitating the closure of deals for new business.
- Manage Sales Department pipeline and seek direct sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Work closely with senior management to evaluate performance of department activities including ways to improve productivity and performance.
- Generate regular status reports of Billing and Sales updates to senior management by identifying key performance indicators (KPI) to achieve optimal results within the Sales and Billing departments.
- Speak eloquently with prospective clients and deliver on-site presentations with ease and address the prospective client needs in a proficient manner.
- Produce and deliver proposals, assist with RFPs, negotiate service agreements and close sales within a short span of time.
- Proactively identify and pursue areas of opportunity with current client base to achieve organic growth.
- Bachelors or Masters in Healthcare related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in sales lead generation with proven track record of generating sales in healthcare services, billing services preferred.
- Experience with Billing practices and procedures.
- 3+ years of management or supervision expertise.
- Self-driven and problem-solving attitude.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with company stakeholders.
- Willing to learn and take on any challenge presented within the revenue cycle process.
- Excellent critical thinking skills to form resolutions as needed.
Full Time employees are eligible to receive employee health benefits offered at ECLAT Health Solutions.